This Privacy Notice is provided on behalf of RESTREPO, P.C., Attorneys at Law.
RESTREPO, P.C. recognizes and places importance in maintaining your trust and confidence. Keeping
your information secure and private is important to us.
Both during your intake with RESTREPO, P.C., whether in person, phone or other means of
communication, or during the course of your representation, we must collect a certain amount of personal
information about you to enable us to provide the best possible services. Some of the information
collected, including names, e-mail addresses, and phone numbers, may be obtained from public sources.
Other information such as social security and bank account numbers, may only be obtained with your
express written or verbal consent.
RESTREPO, P.C. is committed to maintaining the confidentiality of the personal information we collect.
With respect to the information we collect about you:
– We collect and use the information that in our professional opinion is needed to conduct our
business, and properly represent you;
– We restrict access to the information to authorized persons, which may include third party
consultants engaged by our Firm with your prior consent, and other individuals or entities whom
you provided your express consent;
– We maintain appropriate safeguards to protect information about you, including proper filing
protocols, electronic encryption of scanned documents, and electronic communications and
– We will verify that any persons requesting information about you or your relationship with us is
entitled to such information prior to providing it;
– We require any organization that provides assistance to us in providing services on our behalf to
you to maintain the confidentiality of nonpublic personal information about you and not use such
information for any other purpose; and
If we change our privacy practices, we will provide you notice of all material changes. This privacy
notice supersedes all previous notices with respect to matters described herein.
No action is required by you as a result of this Notice. It is meant to inform you of how we safeguard
nonpublic personal information about you.
We strive to maintain your confidence and trust.
Thank you for your business!