Skip to content
- CONSTRUCTION CONTRACT LITIGATION. RESTREPO, P.C. is well versed in navigating through a wide variety of construction disputes, and is committed to achieving the best results in a cost-efficient manner. Whether through informal mediation, arbitration, or an action or proceeding in Federal or State Court, RESTREPO, P.C. is proficient in the prosecution and defense of the following spectrum of disputes: breach of contract, delay, acceleration, suspension and termination disputes, mechanic’s lien foreclosures, RPAPL §881 access proceedings, and injunctive relief actions.
- REAL PROPERTY LITIGATION. Whether you own a single home, multi-family, rent stabilized or commercial property, RESTREPO, P.C. can assist you in the prosecution or defense of your real property dispute. With intimate knowledge of the housing laws, and other real property laws and regulations of the State of New York, RESTREPO, P.C. can help you in a variety of real property disputes, including commercial and residential landlord-tenant holdover and non-payment proceedings, HP proceedings, specific performance actions, Yellowstone injunction actions, encroachment actions, and quiet title and constructive trust actions, among many others. RESTREPO, P.C. is also proficient in appearing before various Administrative Agencies of the City and State of New York, including HPD, DOB, HUD, DHCR and NYS Division of Human Rights.
- BUSINESS DISPUTES. When your business venture goes awry, RESTREPO, P.C. will handle your joint venture or partnership dispute, or shareholder derivative action. RESTREPO, P.C. will make sure your interests are well served, and will strive towards a cost efficient resolution of your dispute.
- CONSTRUCTION-RELATED PERSONAL INJURY. RESTREPO, P.C. understands that construction is an integral part of the area in which we live, from small scale developments to large scale high-rises. We, at RESTREPO, P.C. know that these wonders are built by hard-working every day people. Sometimes, however, these construction sites are unsafe, by no fault of the worker, leading to catastrophic injuries, from trip/slip and falls to falls from heights to objects falling from heights. We can represent you to get you the compensation you are entitled to.
- CONSTRUCTION-RELATED PROPERTY DAMAGE. RESTREPO, P.C. recognizes that construction can be performed incorrectly at times, whether from deficiencies created by the initial design team to the contractors actually performing the job, resulting in the failing of the most essential elements of the structure, from HVAC to plumbing, for example, or to defective or unsafe excavation and underpinning. We will work tirelessly to get you the results you deserve.